Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cubbie Director

We went to the Awana meeting at church today and I volunteered to be Cubbie Director. Sarah said she would help me and I think I'm recruiting Joe. We used to have a strong AWANA program for years and years and somehow it just died. I think when the men of the church stopped helping and it was led by the women it just died a slow death. Now everyone is excited and we'll start a club again in September. So far we have all the directors, except maybe the 3-6 boys, game directors, commander, and secretaries. WOW!! As Steve and I were talking over lunch at P.F. Chang's this afternoon, a year ago these same people wouldn't have been able to commit for one reason or another. Now God has worked it on in His timeline and we're going to have an exciting club!

No comments:

Post a Comment