Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Father's World & Home schooling

I ordered the 2nd-8th grade curriculum for next year. We're going to use My Father's World Exploring Countries and Cultures. You can find it here: http://www.mfwbooks.com/1_ecc.htm I need to add a little for Joe our 7th grader. I'm excited to teach the boys all together.

Usually I don't teach anything but math and language arts until they're reading really well. All of them are bored with the A Beka readers and I need an alternative. This year they'll focus on missionaries, the world and exploring diverse countries while learning geography. I think we'll use A Beka & Saxon math and continue with A Beka or Easy Grammar for Language.

I do need to figure out what my senior and junior will be doing. I know they're taking American Govt. and Economics at Class Day. Jesse should probably take Physics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment