Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Derartu has been moved to the Addis Foster Home

WooHoo!! Our second daughter was moved today to the Addis Foster Home.

I think I'm going shopping to get some items for the girls. Normally another family who is traveling to pick up their children willingly takes a gallon sized ziplock bag full of goodies. I have photo albums ready and even though they're only eight months and fourteen months, give or take a few months, they can get used to looking at us as we are doing with them. We have their pictures on our fridge so we can gaze at them daily.

It's finally happening!!! Please pray that we have a successful court date before July 23. We would really like to travel in August while school is out. I home educate my children and this would just be the best time for me, but I know the Lord is in charge.

Thank you, Lord, for blessing us with two new lives.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This is such awesome news!!! I can't wait to see the photos of the girls.

    ReplyDelete