Friday, January 25, 2008

Ebay selling

I have been busy this week selling stuff on ebay. We need to switch bedrooms around and need to take two bookshelves out of a bedroom so we can bring two beds into it. This means I need to get rid of lots and lots of books and magazines. Unfortunately I have dial-up internet service so it takes me a l-o-n-g time to work on my computer.

I think we're on the mend as far as sickness. No one has complained of any new ailments.

Our dossier is on its way to Ethiopia!!!! WooHoo!!!! It's possible our girlies will be here within a few months!!!!

Steve has been calling the Ethiopian churches to find out info. Not getting call backs though. I know the one church starts at 7am on Sundays. Yes, 7am. You read that right. That means we would need to leave here about 6:15, which means we would have to get up about 5:15. Yikes.............

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking this morning, what was up with the Ethiopian Churches, yikes is right, how are you going to get everyone up that time of morning? About ebay just before Christmas I saw a good opportunity to sell (name brand hat & scarf set) I could kick my self for not taking the risk of spending the money, they sold extremely well. Hey did you hear about the two stowaways (two men age 20 and 22) from Addis Ababa Ethiopia the hid in the ceiling of the kitchen galley and landed in Dulles International Airport, they were caught and believed to been smuggled onto the plane, they were wearing cleaning crew uniforms and requested asylum.
    Have a great weekend, God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have an evening service?


    Tell Steve I was rootin' for his Chargers. Hey, if my Bears can't be in it I was hopin' his Chargers could be at least.

    ReplyDelete