Sunday, January 13, 2008

Looking for the Ethiopian Church

I was hunting this morning. I drove around with Joe and the girls looking for an Ethiopian church. I didn't get a chance to grab the address so I was driving around "hoping" to find it. I didn't. I did find the Red Sea Ethiopian restaurant. I did find a Somalian and African restaurant, but not the church.

After we got home today I grabbed the white pages and looked up the address. I was so close. I was on the same street, but close doesn't cut it. Now I need to go back with the addresses (there are two different churches) so I can find out when their services are.

I want to connect the girls with other Ethiopians, and figured this is about the only way I know how at this point. We live in a "white" area and the girls need people that look like them, and not just look like them, but are from the same culture.

1 comment:

  1. I found some good Ethiopian restaraunts here in Atlanta. I think we will try one soon! I hear the food is very good but very spicy.

    ReplyDelete