Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Shopping Day!

Today Sarah received part of her Penney's order. We bought her some new skirts, dresses and tops. When the UPS man delivered her box Anna & Adah's box from Carol's Daughter arrived too! The Carol's Daughter products are free of parabens and all natural. Our goodies contained: Hair Milk, Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo with Sea Moss, Baby Wash, Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner, Loc Butter, and Some of Margeurite's Magic. To find out about Carol's Daughters porducts yourself go to http://www.carolsdaughter.com/ Can't wait to try it!



We dropped off our piano players for their weekly lesson and headed over to Michael's craft store where I headed to the yarn section. I bought the white to make a scarf for Anna & Adah. The pink is for Sarah to make a scarf for Lilly. The darker blue is for me to make myself a scarf, as well as the black. The light blue? I just loved the color so much I bought it! I'm halfway finished with a fun-fur white scarf for me! I'll post a picture when I finish it.



Then we hit Ross to see if we could find some church shirts for Joe who has been looking quite skraggly at church lately. I found some African art that I just fell in love with and had to have. There was a whole end cap of African characters, but I picked three wishing I could of bought ALL of them. I'm going to put them in the girls bedroom when we get the rooms all switched around.




I also resigned as the California blogger for the Old Schoolhouse Magazine today. I had been thinking about sending in my resignation when the head coordinator emailed me and said someone was asking if I needed help. I took the opportunity to turn the blog over and now have someone who will take the baton and go the next step with it. To check out that blog go to: www.homeschoolblogger.com/california I took down my picture and any info about me today. Ahhh........one less thing!

By the way..........my ebay auctions have brought in over $450 so far! Too bad I can spend it way faster than I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment