Sunday, January 27, 2008

We Have a Lakeside U12 All-Star Champ In The House!

Joe's team won the Area V Boys U12 All-Star Tournament yesterday!! They played La Mesa whose team has been the only team to score on us throughout the tourney. It was a tight game and very exciting, but we won in overtime. Whew! Of course being the bad mom that I am I did not have my camera with me. Oh well......

Before the game we dropped Joel off at Awana Games practice and we went walking around the high school track for a half-hour. I was able to get in six laps which is a mile and a half. Give me Ipod: will walk! Steve had a good laugh at my expense. At one time I bought two pair of the same walking shoes. Well yesterday....(eyes rolling) I could only find the left shoes to each pair!! Do you think I could find a whole pair. Oh no! That would have been too easy! So I put on my old not walking shoes instead and listened to my husband's chuckle. :0)

We celebrated Joe's win by going to eat Italian. I think I found the perfect dish for the girls there. Meat ravioli with sauce on the side. They loved it and had the rest for lunch today. :-)

Tomorrow James and I go to our Home school's California History Walk-Through. Should be fun.

Sarah returns today from Jr. High Winter Camp. She was a counselor for the one girl that went. It was snowing up there so she got to play in the snow! Hopefully she'll arrive home in one piece this afternoon.

That's about it here. Chili's on the stove, James is making chocolate chip cookies, girls are sleeping, Jesse's working, boys are watching cartoons, corn bread to be made later.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment