Monday, February 11, 2008

Bursitis/Rotater Cuff Tendinitis

I can hardly lift my left arm. I went to Kaiser yesterday and came away with anti-inflammatory pills, two exercises to do, and a physical therapy referral. The pills aren't working, I can't get my arm away from my body to do the exercises, and the physical therapy is weeks away.

My arm has bothered me for years, but not to this extent. It hurts so bad. Poor Steve doesn't know what to do with me because the pain brings me to tears and he can't do anything. I slept sitting up last night as my arm hurts too much when I'm lying down.

I'm not used to being incapacitated. I feel like I have a claw for an arm since I can use my arm from my elbow to my fingers as long as my upper arm is right next to my body. Lifting is out of the question. Pray for healing please!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to get an MRI of the shoulder? That would see if there are any tears. Hope the meds start helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your arm ,I will pray for you to get well, I know physical therapy will help but like you said it's weeks away.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete