Friday, February 15, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life!

Things are going splendidly around here recently. I got a full night's sleep last night. My husband took me out for dinner two days in a row. I've been working on lesson plans and grades. I feel as though I've been drowning lately in the schooling department. I bought more yarn to finish my lapis blue scarf. It snowed yesterday at my house!!! Yes, here in San Diego County!!! Of course, it melted as soon as it hit the ground, but who cares?!!! It was beautiful. I don't know how all you people who live in cold weather do it. Our weather was in the low forty's and I thought I was dying of hypothermia.

I signed us up for Ethiopian Heritage Camp. We'll go this summer for a few days. :) Tomorrow we're going to another adoptive family's house for a get together with other families with Ethiopian children. Can't wait!!!!

Thinking about using Bob Jones University books exclusively next year for school; maybe using their satellite system. It's been a long time since I've used BJU and I like what I see this time around. It seemed they used to be so dry and uninviting.

Well gotta go..........Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you're having a splendid time and everything's going well.

    This winter has been really hard on us, it's hard to picture snow there in San Diego County and in the low 40's ....burr

    Summer Camp sounds good right about now, have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some snow I'll share with you, if you want. For a few days we warmed up to the low 50's and MY! I wanted to break out the tank-tops and flip-flops. But alas, then temps went back down. Brrr!!!

    ReplyDelete