Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Getaway!

Steve & I were able to get away for a few days to the Palm Springs area. We had a wonderful time! We ate, went to a movie, shopped at the bookstore, and enjoyed each other's company. This was our time away before our new daughters come home, and also an early Valentine's. He's so sweet he bought me a portable DVD player, a pound of Butterscotch Squares from See's (Dawn I'll think of you when I'm enjoying them), and Angel perfume. He also sent me a dozen roses when I was at the conference Friday night. What a guy!

2 comments:

  1. How funny is THAT! You will be thinking of ME as you consume your husband's love gift!!!!! LOL


    PS.....I am sooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.

    ReplyDelete