Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lots of news!

First: My brother is flying in today for a visit! I haven't seen him in over seven years! He's been serving in the military all over the world in the last few months. He's shipping out again to the Middle East soon so he thought he would come see us before he does.

Second: We have a court date of March 18 for our two new girls! Once court is successful we can post pictures of the beauties. And most importantly we would travel three-six weeks after court to pick them up.

Third: I've been working on college paperwork for Jesse. We found out about a scholarship opportunity at the college that he'll attend, but the paperwork is due tomorrow. I just found out about the scholarship yesterday. Talk about hitting the panic button! It's possible to have anywhere from $1000 taken off to having a full scholarship. So I at least want to try and get it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment