Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sally Clarkson, Food and Fellowship!

I left Friday for a WholeHearted Mother's Conference. What a treat! We (Sharon & I) stayed at a nice hotel with clean sheets and a clean room. We went to Joe's Crab Shack for a late lunch/early dinner and then went back again for dessert! We both had Bananas Foster and agreed that if it would have been socially acceptable we would have licked our plates clean. :0)

Sally was wonderful as always. She is an encourager. I saw ladies that I sat with last year and we got updates on each other. God sat me next to another adoptive mom who brought her baby boy home in August from Kryzaghstan (I know that isn't spelled correctly!)

Our I-171 H arrived while I was gone. That is great news! We need that document so they can move our girls out of the orphanage and into the care center/foster home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice time and great news on the adoption stuff moving forward. :-)

    ReplyDelete