Saturday, February 23, 2008

Menu Plans

Sat down with some cookbooks yesterday and came up with:

Spaghetti
Buttermilk Baked Chicken
Pot Roast
Chalupa Grande (Mexican type pork roast/pinto beans/fritos/avocados)
Hungarian Chicken
Red Beans & Rice
Potato Soup

Yesterday we had Chili.
Two days ago we had Chicken Noodle Soup. (I used my Turkey Noodle Soup recipe and used two chicken carcasses for the broth instead of one turkey carcass.)

My most used cookbook is Betty Crocker's orange cover from way back when. I used my first one up and had to buy another on Ebay. I bought one for Jacob when he moved out. It has basic but tasty recipes. It has never let me down. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh your chalupa is so good! It's one of my favorite meals. (but I make it with a beef roast because I don't care for pork in general)

    ReplyDelete