Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Disneyland Again!

There aren't many week days when nothing is scheduled. Yesterday happened to be one of those days so the four boys (Joe-Joel) and I headed to Disneyland for fun in the sun! Sarah offered to watch the little girls for me since she just went to Disneyland on Valentine's Day. We started at California Adventure on the Tower of Terror and California Screamin'. I absolutely LOVE rollercoasters! After a few more rides and eating lunch we left the park and went over to Disneyland. Of course there were too many people and found we needed to go to areas that weren't so congested. We HATE waiting more than thirty minutes for a ride so we usually walk around until we find a ride worth waiting for.

The park closed at 8pm and we finished our last ride on Splash Mountain exactly at 8. We had a full day of fun, hugs, bonding, and my boys realizing what a nut I am, especially when I scream on the rides, just for them. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment