Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fundamentalist


I found this survey on The Family's blog. I do consider myself a Fundamentalist. So there you go!




What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Fundamentalist

You are a fundamentalist. You take the Bible as the foundation of your faith and read it very literally, and it shapes your worldview. Non-fundamentalist Christians have watered-down the Gospel in your view, and academic study of the Bible stops us from 'taking God at his word.' Science is opposed to faith, as it contradicts basic biblical truths.


Fundamentalist


93%

Reformed Evangelical


89%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


71%

Neo orthodox


50%

Emergent/Postmodern


50%

Classical Liberal


36%

Roman Catholic


29%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


18%

Modern Liberal


0%


1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing the photos of your family! And where did those beautiful little black girls come from? LOL What sweet little women! Good luck with that hair. I'm sure you will do well, but I've always been grateful I only have to deal with boy hair...that can be shaved off when I mess it up. LOL But little girl hair in all those little braids is so beautiful.

    Loved seeing your family. :)

    ReplyDelete