Saturday, April 5, 2008

Can it ever be easy?

One of my rules for ebay shopping is that the person has no lower than 99% feedback and that's with a LOT of sales. I know that the more you sell the better the chance to make a mistake. I went against my policy and ordered from a fabric seller that had 98.9% feedback. One would think that 98.9 is close enough to 99%. Well.........I received the wrong fabric. Darn!

My friend Dawn has offered to make bathing suits for my girls so I'm taking her up on the offer. I ordered two different fabrics with six yards of each. I received a print I didn't order and really it's not very flattering on darker skinned girls, it's black with colorful hearts, and I'm sure I didn't receive twelve yards of fabric.

So now I'm trying to figure out how to get the right fabric, blah, blah, blah. I love it when things go the way they should, but can't STAND it when they don't. I hate incompetence and unfortunately it angers me almost quicker than anything. Work in a store and can't do the job right? Agh!!! Serve us in a restaurant and we see you once or twice. AAAAHHH!!!! Tell me you've finished your school lesson and it's NOT done. I hit the roof!!! Just do the job right the first time people. It's really not that hard!!!!

Off my soap box now..............

1 comment:

  1. It's frustrating getting something you don't like or didn't order, I'm like you I can't stand incompetence especially twelve yard of it. I'm selling on ebay at this time, I'll keep in mind the more you sell the more mistakes made.(it's true)
    It's so sweet of Dawn to make bathing suits for the girls, we have a store here in trendy Royal Oak, MI called Habermann's they have the top of the line fabrics, I love to go in there from time to time and browse...love that store, there's another sore in Birmingham, MI that's got some knock-out button's I have made a garment look expensive just by changing the buttons.
    God bless you all, hope you can return that fabric and get your money back.
    TAKE CARE!!

    ReplyDelete