Sunday, April 6, 2008

Shoe storage

Yesterday I went to Walmart and bought two shelving organizers for my shoes. I needed serious help with my closet and my shoes. The girls like to get my shoes out and wear one of this pair and one of that pair. With no organization they were just thrown haphazardly in a pile in the closet. Agh!!! The dilemma!!! Remember the two left shoes post? yeah........

Steve put them together and they work perfectly. I bought two and I can place my boots between it and the wall. Perfect! They were only $10 each, made out of plywood and stackable. I need to buy some for Sarah, her shoes are in a huge box.

I also got rid of a big bag of shoes. Yeah!

I bought a tote to put my winter clothing in. It fits right next to the shoe organizer. Couldn't ask for a better fit!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear things are working out for you, I love organization! Yeah...I remember the two left shoes post:) I'm thinking about getting storage bags, you can put into moving boxes, one of my girlfriends says there great. Were working on Spring cleaning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete