Thursday, April 3, 2008

John's Birthday

It's our tradition to turn off the lights when we sing Happy Birthday.

John had a birthday last month. He chose to go to his girl cousins' house where they did his feet and nails. They told him he was stinky and wanted to clean him up. (chuckle)


After he got home we went to Chili's and then got a cake at Cold Stone. Happy 9th birthday, Fat Cracker! (That's his "name" that his friend and his brothers gave him. The other names are Skinny Cookie, Small Fry, and Fat Pizza.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I found your blog by searching for an image (that I didn't find)of an ultrasound image that shows the country of Ethiopia! Anyway- I fell in love with sisters posted on CWA's waiting list and prayed fervently for them and they found a family. We didn't have the money to adopt again so soon. We were offered your daughters' referral info but I had already fallen for the other sisters and knew that unless God miraculously provided, we simple couldn't afford to adopt. Anyway- so glad to have "run into" you through Google searching. I didn't find what I was looking for but it is wonderful to know that Addis and Mulu are going to such a WONDERFUL family!
    Please e-mail me and let me know if you are on CWA's forum, perhaps you know the mother of the girls that will always hold a special place in my heart. The Lord used them to open my heart to loving children in Ethiopia! We are now using another agency that the Lord did miraculously provide funds for, but that is another story.
    My email is hollymac828@yahoo.com and our family website is
    www.purposedrivenfamily.blogspot.com
    Many blessings to you and your family!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete